Posted: July 9, 2015
- Stop reading (and writing)
- Feel disconnected to everybody
- Feel most of people taking me for granted
- Ain’t no longer check my email regularly. Now up to 2000 of unread emails. 80 percents of all are junks.
- Discontent and discouraged.
- Unprovable of tomorrow
- Marginalised by society (or me to them – refer to #2)
- Economically weak
- Uncountable of last month browsers and tabs
- Unattended of todo list
- Unthinkable of directions
- Disconnecting to many people
- Upset with my homeland (and Greece)
- Negates most of functions
- Overwhelmed of dedication
- Embargoed to a toxic relationship.
- Obligated to unpleasant. It became a job. I don’t have the time to go to school.
- The research? I can’t see that anywhere.
If this persist. Sayonara academia.
- Kiasu, but nods to pessimism.
That’s that. In what echo to takes? Reflecting to my mental health. I lost the common sense.
Giving up is not an option. But do not know how. #iforgothowtobounceback